Wednesday Night Student Worship | 6:00-7:30pm | Meal is provided for $3
We are studying the book of Colossians. Within the letter, Paul reveals seven principles for spiritual growth. In the series we will learn:
- How to measure our spiritual maturity
- Spiritual maturity is all about Christ, He gets the glory from beginning to end
- Every believer must struggle for full maturity
- Spiritual maturity begins at salvation
- What are some practices/disciplines that help us spiritually mature?
- What does it mean to set your minds on things above? How does it help us grow?
- The spiritually mature put off sin and put on righteousness
- Mature Christians submit to their God given authorities
- Mature Christians make the Gospel known and make disciples
D Groups meet on Sunday Nights
6-7 pm | Various Locations
MS Father/Son Bible Study
Starting January 26th, all middle school fathers and sons are invited to join us from 5:45-7:15 pm at the church for a Father/Son Bible study. This Spring we will walk through the book of Judges together. Each week we play games, study God’s word, and provide time for fathers and sons to have one-on-one time together. You can email Ross (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more info.