January 29 @ 6:00 pm - March 4 @ 7:30 pm
Wednesday Night Student Worship | 6:00-7:30pm | Meal is provided for $3
We are studying the book of Colossians. Within the letter, Paul reveals seven principles for spiritual growth. In the series we will learn:
- How to measure our spiritual maturity
- Spiritual maturity is all about Christ, He gets the glory from beginning to end
- Every believer must struggle for full maturity
- Spiritual maturity begins at salvation
- What are some practices/disciplines that help us spiritually mature?
- What does it mean to set your minds on things above? How does it help us grow?
- The spiritually mature put off sin and put on righteousness
- Mature Christians submit to their God given authorities
- Mature Christians make the Gospel known and make disciples