God's people are a worshipping people. We worship the triune God in spirit and in truth (John 4:24). At Immanuel, we prioritize presence centered worship, focusing our worship more on the presence of God rather than our preferences or expectations. We gather Sunday mornings for the preaching of the word, singing of the word, praying of the word, as well as baptism and The Lord's Supper. There are two opportunities to worship with us: 9:00AM & 10:30 AM. Both services provide the same worship experience as we unite around our shared commitment to Christ and His Church. We provide preschool both hours for kids ages birth through kindergarten. Kids ages 1st grade and up are invited to sit with their families for the worship service.
Where do I go?
- Attend the 9:00am or 10:30am Worship Services
- Rehearse in Choir on Wednesday from 6:30-7:30pm
How do i serve?
- Volunteer as a Greeter on our Hospitality Team. Greet people who are entering the Worship Center.
- Join the choir or praise team
- Help with Preschool/Kids/Student worship on Sunday or Wednesdays